Friday, January 2, 2009

youth camp 08

27/12-30/12
Bayu Beach, Port Dickson

~sunset~great for romance~

-enjoying the evening breeze-

walking alone......where's my partner? haha

victim number 1---kit yan

muahaha!!!

a 4-feet deep hole for victim number 2, which is................

~andrew, the pregnant man~

~his fiancee trying to dig him out~

weee....got a free piggy back ride

one of my roomate polished my nail!!

Are you getting bored viewing the pics? here's a quiz...
can you spot the not?

~all wanna be malaysia next top model~

Finally, my perfect piece :P
actually it's the camera's hard work

ohyah, I think i forgot something. What I learn in the camp?
After so many services, this phrase just stuck in my head and i just wanna write it down.

"worship without serving is hypocrite
serving without worship is idolatry"

"Devotion is to get closer to God and it builds your relationship with Him"


No comments: