Wednesday, April 23, 2008

celebrating 2 gurls b'day

yipee!! today is the last day of trials and 2 papers for the day and they should not do that since it's a special day for someone
ehem...which is *me*, hehe
and both are business studies papers -.-

Anyway, I went to Times Square with my friends after the exams. We went in 2 groups and my group were supposed to meet up with the other group there. We couldn't find the place where they were and called them several times until we found them. A few got msising halfway and we had to go look for them. The whole thing was like a 'one found and one missing' game.

after that game where everyone has gathered,
we decided to have our lunch in gasoline


everyone took their order and eat happily away because it's already around 3 when we eat

the girls

*cheese*
-no hard feelings, but Ashwin & Shaj, can't see you properly in the dark environment-

me & pik yin (my sifu n also my darling)

this is the cake my friends bought, what a lovely cake
........yum.....

sing birthday song to me & kah yan
her b'day is only 2 days in front of mine, so celebrated tog
=look, everyone is starring at the cake, including me :P=
-so hungry? thought we just had lunch-
-.-?

i blew half of it, then kah yan blew the other half

cut the cake together


aiks..watch out!! *smash* cake on my face!!


the aftermath of it

lolz, got it himself too :P

After that, gathered around the cinema ticket booth undecided whether to watch movie,
in the meanwhile blocking people who wants to buy tickets.Ssome even thought we were queueing and actually queue behind us. of course, we did move to the side a little. and actually discuss where to go after that for 45 minutes!!

and we decided to go.....to the arcade!!
*wroom* *wroom*


the chinese drums
=wasn't as easy as i thought after choosing the advanced level=

me & kah yan

sigh, how i wish it was real

overall, it was a memorable birthday

thank you guys (A0701, S0701 alfa)!!
thank you for the pressies as well!!
thank you wee kiat, pik yin, kah yan, rachel, shaj, ashwin, bala, sze wei, nicolas, ti ming, benjamin


1 comment:

Shajy said...

Veeeeeeeeeeeeery funny yili, i just have more melenin so i wont get skin cancer, hah! take that! :p